First Post; Yay!

I thought I’d just start things off by telling you a little bit about myself. I’m 28 years old, never married and no kids. Last year I stumbled across some old Christopher Pike books and set about trying to recapture my youth. I’ve been scouring yard sales, flea markets, thrift stores, used book stores and (of course) eBay to try and locate some of the books I read as a pre-teen. I’m planning on reading and reviewing at least one of these books every week until I run out.

*Sweet Valley High
*Sweet Valley University
*Christopher Pike
*Fear Street
*Point Thrillers


Basically they’re all the books I read when I was growing up, though to be honest I kept reading Pike and Fear Street after I was outside the target range. If you’re reading this, I hope you check back soon for my first review!

Comments

  1. hi this is more of a plea than a comment! I've been trying to find a book series that I read when I was younger,they came out about the same time nightmare Hall and the terror academy series came out.I don't know the author the titles for any of the main character names so it makes it kind of difficult. In each book there is a mini map, it's the exact same in every book. There's a military school (I want to say west point) and a regular one. There's also a building /bar where the bartender always helps out the main character(s). I believe one book was about a monster (maybe a snake)that hid or lived underground and there was raves going on during attacks. I also remember a chess set. I'm sorry! With so little information I know it's quite a challenge, any help would be appreciated. If you have any ideas, could you email me at theplasticprincess44@gmail? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Immortal (Christopher Pike)

Monster (Christopher Pike)

Contrary to Rumors, I am Still Alive