A Little Update

Today marks something of a milestone for the blog. According to Blogger, YA Revisited hit 100,000 pageviews today! When I started the blog back in 2009, I didn't know if I would ever see any pageviews except for my own. I told my family and friends about it, but I was pretty surprised when other people started reading it. I even had a quote from the blog wind up on another site!

Originally, I wanted to blog about Christopher Pike, Sweet Valley High, Fear Street, and the Point Thriller series, which were the books I read as a teenager. I started including The Baby-Sitters Club just because I found a few at a thrift store, and it reminded me of how much I loved those books. Then, I added Sweet Valley Twins, and eventually, I started blogging about books that I never read like Sweet Valley Kids and Goosebumps.

The most popular posts (or most read posts) are:


Anyone sensing a trend here? LOL.

You can take a trip down memory lane with me by clicking any of the links above to go back to one of the older posts, or you can click here to read my very first recap (Freeze Tag). Thanks to everybody who managed to find their way back after Google blocked the site for unknown reasons, and I hope everybody sticks around because I have a ton of new reviews! I still have stacks of unreviewed books, so I plan on being around for another 100,000 views :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Immortal (Christopher Pike)

Monster (Christopher Pike)

Contrary to Rumors, I am Still Alive