Would Anyone Be Interested in Returning to Sweet Valley University?

 I know, I know. I post that I'll be back and then disappear yet again. My bad. But, I was going through some of my old posts and realized that I started Sweet Valley University and never went back to the series.


Years ago, and I mean years ago, I found most of the books in a library sale. My boyfriend and I have now officially been together for 15 years (dear god), and I found these books before I ever even met him! I was thinking about just recapping the books from the start because it's been so long or just posting the original recaps. What do you think?


It's weird because I don't even have a lot of memories about the series! Elizabeth got “fat,” which means she gained *gasp* 20 pounds instead of just 15, Jessica went all crazy and briefly married that guy who was kind of abusive until he was seriously injured, Steven and Billie almost had to get married because she was pregnant, and Lila married a count before coming back a widow and hooking up with Bruce. Oh, and Todd became a douche, Winston ended up living in a girls' dorm, and Enid transformed into Alex and became the perfect sorority girl. Well, that, and Olivia came back from the dead for one fleeting book.


So, what says you? And, let's all pay our respects to Francine. She might be gone, but we'll never forget her.

Comments

  1. I would love to return to Sweet Valley University...these books sound crazy :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Immortal (Christopher Pike)

Eye Candy (R.L. Stine)

Monster (Christopher Pike)